Free Initial Meeting
Protect Your Family's Inheritance
Our free initial meeting covers will preparation and your children’s inheritance, the way in which title to your property is held and the benefit of putting into place Powers of Attorney. To make an appointment, please complete our form -
Request a Free Initial Meeting »
Cullen Kilshaw Solicitors & Estate Agents
While most people know us for our property sales, you may be surprised to know that more than half of our 20+ staff are kept busy providing a full range of legal services across our six offices.
- Buying and selling homes
- Commercial purchases and leasing for our business clients
- Making wills and dealing with the administration of estate
- Family law including protecting your family's inheritance
- Family law including helping our clients through separation and divorce
- Preparing Powers of Attorney
- Advising on civil disputes
- Business start ups, forming limited companies, assisting with contracts
What Our Clients Say...
Thank you so much for all your hard work and understanding.
If you have a problem that we don’t deal with ourselves, like a claim for personal injuries for example, we have friends in specialist law firms who are happy to help out. Having set up in business over thirty years ago, there isn't much that we haven't had to deal with. If you would like to use a local solicitor, call your nearest Cullen Kilshaw office and ask for a free initial meeting.